First Look: Scott Fury Goggle
The Scott Fury goggle is sure to shake things up. Shaped by innovation, technology and design, the Fury follows in the steps of Scott’s flagship goggle, the Prospect. Featuring Scott’s proven Lens Lock System, 3-layer face foam, no-slip silicone strap, and supporting all the same accessories as the Prospect, this goggle was developed to “Defend Your Vision.”
- Massive Field of Vision
- Carrying the same lens as the Prospect goggle, the Fury offers you a maximum field of vision. The large lens combined with a thin frame construction brings the lens closer to your eyes. This maximizes your overall field of vision.
- Lens Lock System
- Transferred from the Prospect to the Fury Goggle, our innovative Lens Lock System is another highlight that distinguishes this new goggle. The Lens Lock System guarantees the safest lens retention on the market and enables you to change your lens anywhere anytime.
- WFS50 Roll-Off System
- The Fury Goggle is compatible with Scott’s revolutionary WFS50. The WFS50 is the largest film on the market with no less than 50 millimetres, offering you up to 50 clear views even in the most challenging conditions.
- 3-Layer face foam
- No-slip silicone strap
- SCOTT Truview single WORKS lens
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog lens treatment
- Bonus Clear Lens included
Price & Availability
You can pick up a set of Scott Fury Goggles for an RRP of $109.95. Head over to Ficeda.com for more information on these goggles and to find your nearest Scott Sports dealership.