New Product: Unifilter’s Tenere 700 Filter
Unifilter Australia has released all-new air filter kits for Yamaha’s Tenere 700 adventure bike. Here’s the official news from Unifilter Australia…
Supplied pre-oiled and ready to go, simply fit over the end of the inlet snorkel and it’s held in place by a supplied re-usable zip tie and makes for an effective way to trap dirt before hitting the main filter, in a location that’s quick and easy to change on the road.
Spare pre-filter foams can be carried in your bumbag or backpack to be quickly and easily swapped on very dusty rides after just removing the seat.
Yamaha Tenere 700 Air Filter tips:
- When refitting the lid of the airbox, seal it with a coating of high temperature bearing grease.
- When fixing the airbox lid screws, screw all four down evenly, then tighten them snug, to ensure the airbox lid seats squarely.
- The bottom end of the snorkel inside the airbox can be trimmed by 12mm to allow improved dust spread around the filter element, rather than concentrating dust on the very bottom of the element.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
- Full kit (filter, spring, reusable cable tie): RRP $27.50
- Replacement/spare filter: RRP $15.00
Locate your nearest dealer here: www.ficeda.com.au/dealerlocat