NEW GAERNE SG22 COLOURS LAND
2 weeks ago | Words: Matt Bernard | Photos: Gaerne
The Gaerne SG22 hit the ground running some months back with the announcement of the all-new boot – an epic piece of kit dripping with features and safety. Several fresh colours have been announced and are now available at your local dealership.
- New 3D Main Body Toe Box for faster shifting and reduced height between sole and rear derailleur
- Aluminum Superlight Buckles with adjustable upper locking lever and improved aesthetics
- Frontal Shin Guard with two positions and Air Vents for optimized fit and knee protector insertion
- Improved movement geometry for better ankle flexibility without compromising safety
- Razorback design for reduced overall boot weight
- Gaerne Dual Stage Pivot System 1.0 for ankle protection and limits hyperextension, hyperflexion, and lateral movements
- Memory foam 1.0 internally for ankle stabilization and personalized fit
- Grip Guard 1.0 rubber elements on the inner leg for improved protection and riding feel
- Dual density sole inserts for grip, durability, traction, and cushioning
- Microshock heel for protection from micro-impact while cornering
- Steel Bumper 1.0 toe insert for reduced weight while maintaining protective capacity
- Goodyear Welted construction for durability, resoling, and solid structure
- Already trusted by professional riders like Romain Febvre, Andrea Verona, Zach Pichon, and Honda Enduro Factory Team, with praised features such as weight reduction, improved gear guard height, and quick breaking-in time.