Yamaha YZ65 Cup: Entries Are Open
Running the entry-level category in conjunction with national motocross series provides the next generation of champions with the priceless opportunity to race in front of huge crowds and share the spotlight with their bLU cRU heroes, including factory CDR Yamaha Monster Energy riders Kirk Gibbs and Luke Clout.
Juniors wishing to be part of the unique YZ65 Cup experience can choose to compete at single events or contest all three rounds, there is no accumulative championship points tally. Entry numbers are limited, so interested parties are encouraged to register at the official YZ65 Cup web page as soon as possible. All successful applicants will be notified prior to each round of the series.
When Are They?
• Round 1: March 17, Brian Road, Appin, NSW
• Round 2: July 14, Kyle Street, Maitland, NSW
• Round 3: August 3-4, Research Road, Coolum Beach, QLD
• Track walk with CDR Yamaha Monster Energy riders Luke Clout and Kirk Gibbs
• Tour of the CDR Yamaha Monster Energy race team truck
• YZ65 Cup trophy
• Yamaha shirt
• Yamaha hat
• Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
• Assistance from Yamaha technicians and bLU cRU ambassadors
• High res images and professional video footage from each round
• Two general admission tickets as part of the MX Nationals entry fee
How to Enter?
Yamaha values the safety of all riders. Our objective is to make the YZ65 Cup a fun and rewarding experience for all riders. Prior to submitting an entry, parents should assess their child’s riding skills to determine if they will be comfortable riding in a competitive environment.
Register your interest to be part of the 2019 YZ65 Cup here https://yma.bike/2019yz65cup