Product: Bell Moto-9 Flex
Bell is committed to providing purpose-built solutions that provide across-the-board head protection for the modern rider. So when it came to evolving the race proven Moto-9, they wanted to re-think fit and build on the helmet’s longstanding ability to manage energy. Bell sought to achieve a more personalized, adaptive fit, for a wide variety of head shapes. In creating a first-of-its-kind three-layer impact liner, Bell utilized a revolutionary combination of polymer materials to provide a “progressive” energy management system that’s designed to absorb low, mid and high energy impacts.
- 3K Carbon Shell.
- Flex Energy Management liner protecting against small, medium and large impacts and rotational energy
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading five-year warranty
- Eject Helmet Removal System ready
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- X-Static and XT-2 Padding
Weight: 1300 Grams
Price & Availability
The Bell Moto-9 Flex helmet is available in five colourways for an RRP of $899.95 from any of Monza Imports’ Dealers.