Product: Just1’s J12 Carbon Fluro Helmet
Our first up close and personal look at the new J12 Carbon Fluro helmet from Just1.
What is it?
After introducing their first moto helmet, the J12, into the to the Australian dirt bike market six months ago, Just1 has released their latest lid, the J12 Carbon Fluro. This new helmet builds off the successful base of the J12, now coming in a lighter carbon finish with two new bright colourways.
- Full carbon outer shell construction
- 2 inner and 2 outer shell sizes for optimum fit and comfort
- Wide eye port to fit goggles
- Protective internal polystyrene foam shell with air channels
- Inside chin guard with air vents
- Multiple air vents with anti-intrusion aluminium nets
- Adjustable peak with air vents
- Removable and washable inner lining, highly breathable fabrics and hygienically treated
- Anatomical structure of the exclusive “N.B.F.F.” system (Neckbrace Front Fit)
- ECE Homologation
- J.1.E.R. emergency cheek pad removal system
- Double-D retention system
The Just 1 Carbon Fluro helmet is available now from all good motorcycle stores for an RRP of $649.95 inFluro Pink and Fluro Orange, in sizes XS-XXL.
For more information or to find your nearest stockist visit www.ficeda.com.au.