First Look: 2021 Husky Enduro Range
Husqvarna’s entire enduro range received sweeping mods to chassis, suspension, bodywork and engines 12 months ago, so it comes as little surprise that the brand’s 2021 machines only see a few refinements.
Just as we saw with KTM’s 2021 enduro range, which was first revealed a couple of days ago, Husqvarna’s 2021 TE and FE models appear to get little more than a fresh graphics, a new seat cover, and upgrades to suspension settings and engine mapping.
The official PR from Husqvarna Motorcycles Australia about the 2021 enduro range (which appears in full below) provides very little detail about the bikes’ upgrades, but says that more model-specific information will be available on www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/enduro-2021 from June 22. The 2021 models will start hitting Australian and New Zealand dealers in October.
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to launch the new MY21 TE and FE enduro range – a complete line-up of two-stroke and four-stroke machines that have been carefully designed and crafted. Continuing to set the benchmark, each model provides ultimate enduro specific power, handling and enjoyment.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ drive to constantly refine and improve all machines brings an extensive program of improvements and updates into the MY21 FE and TE range, a comprehensive line-up of enduro models that will allow riders of all abilities to hit the trails with absolute confidence. From the TE 150i, to the TE 250i, TE 300i, FE 250, FE 350, FE 450 and FE 501, the entire enduro model range features unparalleled attention to detail and a fresh and vibrant, three-colour restyling.
The latest Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range delivers advanced performance and an ongoing commitment to ensuring all machines come with high-quality components for true riding experiences. Featuring adjustable engine mapping as standard as well as electric starter systems, all two-stroke and four-stroke engines benefit from the latest fuel injection technology.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ TE and FE range feature numerous enduro-specific technical highlights. WP XPLOR forks and WP XACT shock combined with the chromium-molybdenum steel frame, progressive bodywork and innovative two-piece carbon composite subframe to ensure consistent damping, precise handling and superior rider comfort.
From the TE 150i to the Erzbergrodeo-winning TE 300i, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ two-stroke range features the latest fuel injection technology, electric starters as standard and chassis that offers precise flex characteristics.
Offering a generous supply of torquey, manageable power, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ four-stroke range ensures both versatility and performance. From the nimble FE 250 and its ability to shine in tough and technical terrain to the larger displacement FE 450 and FE 501, each model is finished with high-quality components.
Underlining the true performance of Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2021 enduro range, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Billy Bolt recently secured the 2020 FIM SuperEnduro World Championship title aboard his FE 350.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY21
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative two-piece carbon composite subframe design
- WP XPLOR fork with advanced mid-valve piston delivering consistent damping function
- WP XACT shock with integrated pressure balance offers superior rider comfort and handling
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- CNC-machined triple clamps
- Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- Magura brake calipers and high-performance GSK discs combining superior stopping power with unsurpassed sensitivity and modulation
- Adjustable engine mappings on all models and state-of-the-art traction control (four-strokes)
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion battery
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips for adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
- Laser-engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems
Ensuring all enduro riders can fully enjoy their next ride, Husqvarna Motorcycles offers the Functional Offroad Apparel Collection 2020 – a range of high-performance gear and protective equipment that takes into account the unique challenges of offroad riding. In addition, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Technical Accessories provide an extensive line-up of performance engine and suspension components, protective parts and tools that allow further customisation and personalisation of all TE and FE machines.
For more information, check out www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/enduro-2021.