6-Hour @ Conondale: Entries Selling Fast!
Tickets are selling like hot-cakes for the 2018 Transmoto 6-Hour, powered by Husqvarna, set to take place at Green Park, in the Sunshine Coast’s picturesque hinterland, on August 18-19.
To secure your spot, simply click on this link (or on the ENTER NOW button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 2018 6-Hour’s online entry system.
- Trail/enduro and MX bikes welcome
- No motorcycle licence required
- Ironman, Pair and Team (of 3 riders) classes available
- 15-20km loop includes hand-cut trails, virgin grasstrack and natural-terrain sections of the infamous Green Park MX track
- Two nights’ free camping (Sat and Sun, entrants only)
- Free official Transmoto 6-Hour @ Green Park T-shirt
- Food and drinks available all weekend
- Toilet and shower facilities on site (no powered sites available)
- BYO BBQ and beers
- Lots of prizes up for grabs
- Free entry for spectators
- Free access to trade alley
- Must be at least 16 years old (as of the weekend the event is held) to enter.
Still need some convincing? Check out the highlights video from last year’s 6-Hour and you’ll be packing your gearbag for Green Park in no time flat.
Entry fees for the 2018 Transmoto 6-Hour remain unchanged from last year: $675 for a Team (of 3), $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
If the online entry system is telling you that the class you’re looking to enter is sold-out, don’t despair. We’ve set up waiting lists for the relevant classes. Positions invariably open up ahead of the event, so simply send an email to email@example.com, requesting that you’d like to be added to the waiting list (please make it clear which class you want to enter). The higher up that waiting list you are, the sooner you’ll hear from us when a spot does become available.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.