2021 TRANSMOTO 8-HOUR AT YOUNG IS GO!
Kick the tyres and light the fires because the first ever running of the Transmoto 8-Hour at Young, powered by KTM, will go ahead on November 13-14, 2021.
After consultation with Young’s Hilltops Council, Motorcycling NSW and local authorities, the event is able to proceed under the Government’s current Public Health Order.
You can view details of the Covid-19 Roadmap to Easing restrictions here (paying particular attention to the ‘Travel & Transport’ and ‘Exercise & Recreation’ information):
So what does that all mean? Here’s a snapshot:
- All participants, support crew, event crew, officials, suppliers and sponsor personnel will need to check in via the Service NSW app on entry to the event and provide visual proof of their Covid-19 full immunisation status.
- The event venue will be open to entered riders and their support crew only (this includes family members).
- Support crew will need to be nominated and complete a pre-event waiver as per all Transmoto events in 2021. This will be sent out to all riders via email prior to the event.
- There will be no spectators.
- The event will operate under Covid-Safe operating procedures (view them here).
We understand that, due to the timing of the Young event, the current Government Public Health Order will unfortunately affect some riders’ ability to participate. If this is relevant to your team, you have three options:
- Replace any riders who can’t attend;
- Transfer your team’s entry to any Transmoto Enduro Event in 2022 (see calendar below); or
- Request a full refund.
To complete any of the above, send an email to email@example.com
Obviously we’ve been caught between a rock and a hard place running this event as the state opens up again under changing restrictions during October and November. With the majority of riders now eligible to participate (and no option for the event to run in December due to increased fire risk and RFS approvals), we hope those who can’t attend will understand our predicament.
If there are adjustments to these Government Public Health Orders prior to the event, we will do our best to accommodate anyone whose ability to attend changes accordingly.
The good news is that there are still limited team entries available in all classes for the 2021 Young 8-Hour, so if you’ve been sitting on your hands for the past few months and itching for a ride, you can enter here: https://tribe.transmoto.com.au/2021-transmoto-8-hour-at-young
If you want to know more about our event refund policy, click here.
* NOTE: Refunds will be processed within five working days. Keep in mind, that with most banks, it can take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear in your account. Refunds can only be processed back to the credit/bank card used to enter the event.