2020 Transmoto Events: New Calendar, Important Info
We’re stoked to announce the updated 2020 Transmoto Enduro calendar, with all seven events now scheduled to take place in August, September and October. That’s right; three months of prime-riding good times with your best mates is so close, you can almost taste it!
The revised calendar will:
- Kick off with two 6-Hour events – at Nabiac on August 8-9, and Conondale on August 22-23;
- Feature four 8-Hour events – at Wangaratta (Sept 12-13), Coffs Harbour (Sept 26-27), Clarence Valley (Oct 3-4) and Stroud (Oct 17-18); and
- Finish up with a bang: the 10th anniversary of the 12-Hour at Batemans Bay (Oct 31-Nov 1).
Please note that dates are subject to change, based on any developments with Covid restrictions.
ENTRIES OPEN WHEN?
- As outlined on the new calendar (below), entries for the Transmoto 6-Hour events at Nabiac and Conondale will go on sale on July 7 and July 21, respectively.
- Transmoto Tribe members and previous event entrants will be given 48- and 24-hour priority entry, after which entries will go live to the public (if they’re not already sold out).
- On-sale dates for the remaining five events will be announced shortly.
NEW CLASS STRUCTURE (NABIAC & CONONDALE)
With total attendance at each event likely to be limited to 500 people, we’ve had to make the following tweaks to entry classes:
- No Ironman class;
- The Pairs class remains (limited numbers);
- Teams can now be made up of three or four riders; and
- No non-competitive Junior rider loop on Saturday.
Complying with social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines will be key to staging a Covid-safe event. As a result:
- Only riders will be allowed into the pit paddock (sorry, no helpers or support crew at this stage); and
- There’ll be changes to the way we stage rider registration, scrutineering, riders’ briefing, starting procedures and the presentation.
Details of the updated procedures will be sent to participants once they’ve secured an entry.
- Don’t dilly-dally because the 2020 Transmoto Enduro events will sell out quicker than ever before;
- Get on the blower to your mates now; and
- Get your bikes and bodies and roadtrip plans in order.
Don’t want to miss out? Becoming a Transmoto Tribe member gives you the best possible chance of scoring an entry before the event sells out. The 48-hour priority-entry access applies to all Transmoto Enduro Events* and is just one of the many perks of a Tribe membership. Click here to find out more.
*NOTE: For 2020, everybody on the team must be a signed-up Tribe member to qualify for the 48-hour priority entry.