2020 Transmoto 6-Hour @ Nabiac: Entries Now Open
Entries are now open for the second annual Transmoto 6-Hour at Nabiac, powered by Husqvarna, to be held on August 8-9.
To enter, simply click on this link (or on the ENTER NOW button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 2020 Transmoto 6-Hour’s online entry system.
Don’t muck around because entries are capped at 450 riders, and there has already been an enthusiastic take-up by Transmoto Tribe members and previous 12-Hour event entrants, who were offered a 48-hour and 24-hour priority-entry, respectively.
WHAT CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE?
There will be a limited number of entries for the Pairs class, but plenty of positions available for the Team (of either 3 or 4 riders) class.
Note that there is no Ironman class for this year’s 6-Hour at Nabiac.
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
- Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, paid your own entry fee);
- Young Guns (all riders under 23);
- Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
- Mixed (at least one female rider);
- Wonder Women (all female riders); or
- Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
- $940 for a Team of 4 ($235/rider)
- $735 for a Team of 3 ($245/rider)
- $540 for Pairs ($270/rider)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.