2018 Transmoto 8-Hour @ Coona: Entries Open At 4pm Tomorrow!
It’s time to round up your mates, dust off your camping gear, get your bike in order, and clear your schedule for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour, to be held at Coonabarabran’s Goanna Tracks on July 14-15! In appreciation of their support, Transmoto Tribe members have already been offered a 48-hour priority entry, but at 4pm AEST tomorrow, June 8, entries will go live to the public!
As entries sold out in less than two days last year, we expect them to sell fast again for the 2018 event. So round up your teammates’ details, make a date with your computer tomorrow arvo, and secure yourself a spot in the second annual running of Coona’s Transmoto 8-Hour, powered by Husqvarna.
REMINDER: WHAT YOU NEED TO ENTER…
To complete the online entry for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour as an Ironman, Pairs or Team (of 3 or 4 riders), here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider:
- Team name (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters
- Captain name and email address (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Motorcycle (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth and age
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)
Remember that all Teams (of 3 or 4 riders) must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
- ‘Young Guns’ (all riders under 23)
- ‘Wise Wizards’ (all riders over 50)
- ‘Mixed’ (at least one female rider)
- ‘Wonder Women’ (all female riders)
- ‘Media & Promoters’ (media outlets and/or event promoters)
Teams of 3 and Teams of 4 will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Category will increase your chances of taking home a trophy.
Entry fees for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour remain unchanged from last year: $860 for a Team (of 4), $675 for a Team (of 3), $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.
Find Out More