Transmoto’s 2017 Events Announced
Picturesque private property locations, custom-built tracks, and an atmosphere based on fun, not officialdom – they’re the core ingredients that have made Transmoto’s 6- 8- and 12-Hour events so successful, and for 2017, we’ll be running an expanded line-up of five enduro events across three states.
Filling the gap between recreational trailbike rallies and serious enduro series, Transmoto’s standalone team-based enduro events are run on challenging but safe off-road loops, where you can race your mates in an environment that you take as seriously, or lightheartedly, as you like.
So round up your posse, your bikes and your camping gear, and lock in a memorable weekend’s roadtrip to one or more of Transmoto’s 2017 Enduro Events…
- Event 1: Transmoto 12-Hour – Batemans Bay, NSW, March 25-26, 2017
- Event 2: Transmoto 8-Hour – Mid-North Coast, NSW, July 15-16, 2017
- Event 3: Transmoto 6-Hour – Conondale, Qld, August 12-13, 2017
- Event 4: Transmoto 6-Hour – Stroud, NSW, September 9-10, 2017
- Event 5: Transmoto 8-Hour – Dargo, Vic, October 28-29, 2017 (TBC)
*Dates subject to change.
Transmoto‘s 2017 enduro events will see more prizes and trophies than ever before. We’ll award trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Ironman, Pairs and Teams classes, plus Outright winners in the Mixed Team (at least one female rider), Women’s Team (all female), Wise Wizards Team (all riders over 50), Young Guns Team (all riders under 25) and Vinduro Team (all riding pre-’90s dirt bikes). And we’ll also dish out awards for the Primo Pit, Proactive Partner, Hard Luck, Start Ya Bastard and Best Team Outfit.