Transmoto 12-Hour at Batemans Bay: Enter Now
Tickets are on sale and selling fast for the 2019 Transmoto 12-Hour at Batemans Bay, powered by Husqvarna, set to take place at on March 2-3.
To secure your spot, simply click on this link (or on the button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 2019 12-Hour’s online entry system.
And don’t muck around because entries for Batemans Bay are capped at 600 riders and there’s already been an enthusiastic take-up by Transmoto Tribe members and previous entrants, who were granted 48 hours and 24 hours of priority-entry access, respectively.
- Trail/enduro and MX bikes welcome
- Ironman, Pair and Team classes available
- 15-20km loop includes hand-cut trails, virgin grasstrack
- Two nights’ free camping (Sat and Sun, entrants only)
- Free 12-Hour T-shirt
- Food and drinks available all weekend
- BYO BBQ and beers
- Lots of prizes up for grabs
- Free entry for spectators
- Free access to trade alley
- No motorcycle licence required
- Must be at least 16 years old (as of the weekend the event is held) to enter
Entry fees for the 2019 Transmoto 12-Hour remain unchanged from last year: $1000 for a Team (of 4), and $350 for Ironman.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.