TOP 5 THINGS TO YOU GET UP FRONT EARLY
Relying on your speed to get you to the top, but can’t catch a break behind the gate? Well, thanks to Husqvarva’s – How to start, we’ve compiled the top 5 things to focus on when that 5 second board goes up.
- Be upfront on the bike, with your elbows up
- Keep your feet between your footpegs and brake/shifter
- Stay tight in you abs and legs
- Ease into focussing on the gate
- Feather the clutch when it’s go time
If you’re still finding yourself stuck behind the gate, then check out the Husqvarna; How To Start for an indepth look into what keeps you built for competition.