STARTING GROMS ON THE GAS(GAS) YOUNG!
Knowing just how important it is for youngsters to develop essential skills at an early age, GASGAS has announced they’ve formed a partnership with electric balance bike leader, Stacyc, to launch two all-new GASGAS Factory Replica electric balance bikes. Available in two sizes – the 12eDrive (with 12-inch wheels) and the 16eDrive (with 16-inch wheels) – both machines are equipped with three power modes and feature adjustable seat heights to ensure they suit kids up to the age of eight. And with a 60-minute run-time and super-fast recharging, both models guarantee day-long fun and massive smiles!
We all know that bikes are guaranteed to put a smile on any kid’s face. And these GASGAS Factory Replica rippers allow youngsters to build confidence and have hours of throttle-twisting fun – whether it’s for beginners looking to get their first taste of life on two wheels or more experienced boys or girls pushing the limits around their local pump track.
- The perfect choice for youngsters looking to jump into the world of two-wheeled fun. With pegs (but no pedal)s, it’s a safe and enjoyable way for any child to develop key bike riding skills, providing hours of fun, and instilling confidence from the very first stride.
- With 12-inch wheels and a low (but adjustable) 13-inch seat height, the 12eDrive is designed for children with an inseam of at least 35cm, and allows kids to quickly learn to push, coast, and discover their balance using the non-powered mode. Once they’ve mastered the fundamentals, three power modes (and the real fun) await.
- In the Training Mode setting (which limits the bike to 8km/h), kids can start to use both the throttle and brake, while beginning to explore more adventurous feet up riding. Then there’s Transitional Mode (max speed of 11km/h) and Advanced Mode (14km/h max). By this stage, riders will be confident on two wheels, independent, and armed with a skillset that ensures a smooth transition onto the next bike in their life.
- Featuring a higher-spec, high-output brushless motor with added low-end power and a top speed of 20km/h (in Advances Mode), the GASGAS Factory Replica Stacyc 16eDrive is the perfect choice for slightly taller kids (designed for kids with an inseam of 45-60cm) or for those with a little more experience.
- Because it’s rolling on 16-inch wheels and with a 17-inch seat height, together with a strong aluminum frame, off-road exploration is unlocked.
NEXT STOP: THE MC-E 5
Once kids have mastered the fundamentals while whizzing around at full throttle, the GASGAS MC-E 5 motocrosser is next in line on their dirt biking journey. With an adjustable seat height and six selectable power modes, it’s the perfect bike on which to enjoy serious motocross fun!
CUSTOMISED FACTORY LOOK
For those looking to customise their ride, young shredders have the opportunity to show their support for their favorite GASGAS Factory Racing team rider with a selection of number plate decals with each bike. Fans of Justin Barcia can proudly display the #51 on their bike, while those who prefer a more extreme approach can run hard enduro star Taddy Blazusiak’s iconic #111. They’ve also included a #1, for all those aspiring future champions.