Review: EKS Brand EKS-S Goggle
A product the Transmoto team has tried, tested and would recommend to a mate.
What is it?
The EKS-S goggle is the latest all-new product from EKS Brand, the first goggle from the US company to feature an outrigger design. EKS Brand is known for having a softer, more pliable frame material that forms to more face shapes for a comfortable fit, at a price point that is considerably less money than most of the other goggles out there.
Why We Rate It
- It features great quality 17mm thick, four-layer face-foam. This foam is awesome. It’s extremely comfortable and does a good job of keeping sweat and dirt out of your eyes.
- It’s sold at a competitive price that doesn’t break the piggy bank. For a price point of $90, these goggles are cheaper than all the other googles with an outrigger design. Yes, they aren’t the same as your top-shelf Oakley Airbrakes but they are also more than half the price.
- Most googles these days come with a detachable nose guard but it’s worth noting because it gives riders the flexibility of running the guard or not to suit your style of helmet.
- If you like bright colourways this google is for you, with 11 different colours to choose from, everything from the brightest of fluorescent to good old black.
- Goggle straps were once just a goggle strap. Now they are much more the addition of silicone backing, giving better strap placement and hold on your lid.
- The www.eksbrand.com white logo on the bottom left corner of the lens is just large enough to catch and distract your eye.
- It’s not a huge downside, but if you aren’t a fan of bright googles you only have one colourway out of the 11 others that fall into the category of incognito.
This goggle is available now from all good motorcycle stores for an RRP of $89.95.