Product Insight: Thor Sector Helmet
Thor has brought to the table a new entry-level lid that straight away ticks the three major boxes when looking for a new helmet – good looks, safety and affordability. Let’s delve in a little deeper and find out what this helmet is packin’.
Here’s the official info from Thor…
The all new Sector Helmet offers exceptional performance at an entry-level price. Offering eye-watering colourways designed to match up with our 2019 Thor racewear, we really didn’t hold back anything on this beast. But the real beauty is under the surface of these helmets. It is now the cheapest helmet on the market with the MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®) With innovative styling, terrific balance, all-day comfort, and extensive venting, this helmet is built to perform.
Designed with an aggressive stance and an aerodynamic shape. Combine that with the DOT/ECE 22.05 certification and you’ve got a lid that offers class-leading coverage and keeps money in your pocket.
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved.
- Rear shell shape easily repositions the goggle strap.
- Hi-flow mouth vent with filter for air intake.
- Flexible rubber nose piece.
- Removable/washable moisture wicking liner.
- Fully adjustable visor is vented to reduce lift.
- Injection moulded polycarbonate/ABS shell.
- Dual density EPS liner features extensive venting.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®) Brain Protection System (BPS) absorbs and redirects rotational energies.
Price & Availability
The new Thor Sector helmet is available for an RRP of $239.95 from any of Gas Imports dealers within Australia. Click here to find your closest dealer.