Product: Fox Vue Goggle
Our first up close and personal look at the all-new Vue goggle from Fox. Here is the official info from Fox…
WHAT IS IT?
Ken Roczen views the world through a different lens. After what would have been a career-ending injury for most, Ken Roczen saw himself back on the bike and back at the gate. Fox worked tirelessly with Ken inside the MOTO-X LAB to create a goggle to suit his vision. The Vue goggle features an unmatched field of vision, an injection moulded Polycarbonate lens and Fox’s exclusive TruLock quick change lens system. Now, you can see the same possibilities as Ken Roczen. “Getting the widest field of vision was really critical for me. We went through several rounds of samples to get it right. I am really happy with the final product.” – Ken Roczen
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision.
- Injected polycarbonate lens provides optical clarity and protection against impacts.
- Outrigger locking system makes lens replacement quick and easy.
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider coll and reduces fogging.
- Reflective thread on the strap.
- Dual-density frame construction uses a soft TPU faceplate to conform to the face with durable ABS/nylon outer frame.
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- Three layer moulded wicks sweet and provides a comfortable fit.
- Anti-fog lens treatement minimizes moisture.
- Tear-offs included.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
This goggle is available now in limited stock at selected stockists for an RRP of $159.99.