Product: Dunlop Geomax EN91 Enduro Tyre
Built on the knowledge gained at world championship competition, Dunlop’s new EN91 is designed to deliver versatile performance for a wide range of abilities and riding terrain.
Here’s the official news from Dunlop Australia…
In recent years the enduro market has grown considerably. From the desert to the bush, an increased capacity to take on any riding condition has become a necessity. The former FIM-certified D909 Enduro Dunlop tyre was a huge success – it has demonstrated higher control under various course conditions. However, riders now require new levels of innovation to ride in harsher conditions, going places they have never been able to go before.
The all-new Dunlop Geomax Enduro EN91 has been specifically designed to allow users to ride with increased stability under an even wider array of conditions from soft sand to hard, technical, rocky slopes. Thanks to Dunlop’s innovative technology, this tyre offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control than any of its predecessors. It works extremely well in hard, packed conditions and it provides substantial grip and handling for ultimate performance.
● Significant increase in outright performance in dry, wet or mixed conditions.
● Enhanced feedback and compliance boost bike control and rider confidence to push limits.
● Vastly increased versatility and terrain coverage courtesy of Hex Shape Blocks and Tilted Crown Blocks, contributing to greater grip and biting edges.
● Improved durability and rider comfort.
● Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) controls casing stress distribution, optimising the tension in the different areas, resulting in a more consistent and controlled line holding, straight-line traction and better feedback.
The Dunlop Geomax Enduro EN91 is available at all off-road dealerships.
Find your closest Dunlop dealer here.