Product: 2019 Fox Comp R Boot
For the 2019 season, Fox has scrapped the ‘180’ boot range and given it a new title, the ‘Comp R’. Replacing last years 180, yet following the same platform for the boot means you can jump into a pair of Comp Rs this season for $50 bucks less than what you would have spent last year.
Here is the official information from Fox…
Leave distractions and restrictions behind with the new Comp R boot. Pure and practical, the Comp R combines our exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility.
The two lower Instinct buckles hold the top of your foot firmly while pulling the ankle into the boot. The calf closure utilises the ActiveLock silicone strap for support and flexibility. The floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
- Updated floating cuff system provides lateral support and increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Exclusive ActiveLock silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort
Price & Availability
The 2019 Comp R boots are available now for an RRP of $329.95. Head over to the Monza Imports website to find your local dealer.