New Product: Uni Filter’s Oil Filter Range
For more than 40 years, Uni Filter has been a market-leader in the business of filtering the air your pride and joy breathes. Now, thanks to the new range of oil filters that Uni Filter has just released, the same Australian brand will also look after the filtration of the lubricating life-blood of your bike’s engine: oil.
Ficeda Accessories (who distributed Uni Filter in Australia) recently announced the expansion of the Uni Filter product range into oil filtration…
Uni Filter Australia has worked closely with one of the world’s leading manufacturers to bring the Australian market a superior aftermarket oil filter. All oil filters exceed OEM standards and are designed and tested to handle the harsh Australian conditions. But Uni Filter oil filters go through rigorous testing in Australia’s only dedicated filtration laboratory to ensure quality and performance at the highest of standards.
What are the benefits of these new Uni Filter oil filters? These:
- With over 60 different filters available, Uni Filter’s oil filter range offers fitment for over 1750 vehicles, off-road and on-road applications.
- Superior dust holding and filtering from full-flow media. Full-flow media includes PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) for water resistance and glass fibres for greater efficiency and strength.
- Steel can offer superior pressure performance. A strong housing can withstand the extreme high surge pressures that can occur during cold starts, and helps maintain performance while riding.
- High-pressure performance without leaks. Moulded Nitrile rubber gaskets can withstand high pressures and temperatures without leaking.
- Quality inspections. Each filter is strictly monitored at every stage of its production – from ensuring the media is fully sealed into the metal ends, to rigorous pressure-proof leak testing.
For more information, check out Uni Filter’s website.