KTM 790 Adventure R: Is it Here Yet?
We first laid eyes on KTM’s 790 Adventure R prototype model just over 12 months ago, then tested by a select group of KTM Adventure bike owners in Olbia, Sardinia – four months ago, but when will this all-new machine be available to the rest of the world? Well, judging by this teaser put out by KTM yesterday it’s going to be released at EICMA (the Milan Motorcycle Show) on November 6.
Stay tuned for more news…
KTM 790 ADVENTURE R STANDOUT FEATURES
- Utilizes new KTM LC8c 799cc parallel twin engine, tuned for a wider spread of torque when compared with KTM 790 Duke
- Over 400km fuel tank range
- Low seat height for ultimate control in all situations
- Low-slung fuel tank for optimum center of gravity
- Fully adjustable WP suspension front and back with long travel and PDS for the shock absorber
- Radial mounted, four-piston front brake calipers with ABS and offroad ABS options
- Adjustable ergonomics to match the rider and the riding situation
- Spoked wheels in true offroad sizes for optimum tire choice
- LED lights all over
- Full suite of electronic rider aid options, including lean angle sensitivity and ride mode technology
- Compatible with a wide range of official KTM PowerParts