How’s Your Bike’s Oil?
It’s widely known that Motorex now has a global affiliation with European brands, KTM and Husqvarna, and is used in those brands’ production bikes from the factory. But what many don’t realise is that this Swiss oil brand also makes engine oil specifically for Japanese dirt bikes; engine lifeblood that’s been developed to exceed all OEM specifications.
Here’s more information about the engine oils that Motorex has nattily developed specifically for European-brand bikes and Japanese-brand bikes.
Motorex have developed a full range of high-quality synthetic engine oils. Our red labelled Cross Power 4T has been designed specifically to enhance the performance and protection in your European off-road machine.
– 100% synthetic race developed and proven
– Multi Ester & PAO Technology
– Ultimate protection and performance
– Available in 5w40, 10w50 & 10w60
Motorex’s orange labelled Top Speed 4T engine oil has been developed to exceed all OEM specifications and is the perfect choice in all Japanese off-road motorcycles.
– Modern synthetic high-performance engine oil
– 100% MC (Molecular Converted) technology with PAO and Ester.
– Excellent wear protection and thermal and shear stability
– Low Noack reduces oil consumption
– Available in 10w30, 10w40, & 15w50
2T & 4T START-UP KITS
Remember also that Motorex make Start-Up Kits, specific to both two-stroke and four-stroke bikes – a super-convenient, cost-effective way to grab all your bike’s oil and lube requirements in one hit.