Fresh Product: Ballard’s Hydraulic Scissor Lift Stand
This hydraulic scissor lift stand is designed to bring the working area of your bike up and to a much more comfortable height, which helps accessibility and vision, and of course can save your back! The stand is made of high-quality steel (it comes in either orange powder coating or grey nickel-plating finishes to ensure a long life), has adjustable legs, a fast-action pump for quick and easy lifting, and a broad platform with rubber top.
If you want to improve the stand’s mobility/maneuverability, a four-piece wheel kit is also available optional extra ($49/kit) with black powder-coated legs that bolt up easily. All four wheels use a low-profile swivel design castor, and two of them come with a simple push-down locking system for convenience and safety.
- Broad platform (385mm x 290mm) with a soft rubber top, and fastening bolts (for footpegs).
- Fast-action pump for quick and easy lifting.
- Four wide and strong ‘footprint’ pressure points.
- Slotted leg positioning holes to allow for adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Quick-spin security mount hooks.
- Triple safety with ’Slow Release Jack’, easy removal of release knob, and full-length lock pin.
- Easy assembly (basically just the four legs and pump arm) with Allen key provided.
- Spares and wheel kits available.
- 150kg max capacity.
- Weight: 17kg
Stand: $189.95// MXstore
4-Piece Wheel Kit: $49// MXstore.