FIRST LOOK: 2024 ROCKSTAR EDITION FC450
If you’re looking for the closest thing to a factory Husqvarna weapon straight off the showroom floor, you need to check out the 2024 Rockstar Edition Husqvarna FC450.
Note: The bike will not make you ride like Malcolm Stewart or Christian Craig …
The 2024 Rockstar Edition Husqvarna FC450 introduces a redesigned frame and fine-tuned suspension settings, complemented by an array of race-tested Technical Accessories. Featuring Factory Racing wheels, triple clamps, and an FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer, this bike is a true off-road beast, adorned with the latest Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics.
A standout feature of the Rockstar Edition is the innovative Connectivity Unit Off-road (CUO), strategically placed on the fork leg behind the front number plate. Paired with the Ride Husqvarna Motorcycles app, riders gain control over a variety of pre-set engine maps based on track conditions, customizing engine braking, launch and traction control settings, and quick shifter sensitivity for a personalized riding experience.
The app doesn’t stop at engine customization—it extends to suspension setup recommendations for optimal performance on any circuit. The front-fender-mounted GPS sensor records on-track sessions, empowering riders to analyze their performance through the app’s RIDER feature, powered by LITPro. This tool becomes invaluable for riders seeking to enhance their skills and find the fastest lines on the racetrack, ultimately reducing lap times.
- New Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO) and GPS allows for customisation of engine mapping and detailed track performance analysis
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics applied using advanced in-mould technology
- Revised chromium molybdenum steel frame and rear shock linkage reduces chassis rigidity for increased cornering agility and rider comfort
- Refined bodywork offers specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle
- Updated suspension settings lead to optimal balance together with the new frame
- Topology optimised die-cast aluminium swingarm provides optimal rigidity at the lowest possible weight
- Quickshifter provides seamless upward gear changes
- High performance Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- Aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool free adjusters
- Multifunctional Map Switch houses the Quickshifter, Traction Control, and Launch Control buttons
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Factory Racing wheel set features EXCEL Takasago rims and black anodised CNC machined hubs
- 2K Carbon composite skid plate for advanced protection and durability
- 2K Carbon composite front brake disc guard for added protection
- Factory Racing holeshot device fitted as standard
- Soft, grey ODI lock-on grips for the highest level of comfort
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar and bar pad
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
The 2024 FC450 Rockstar Edition will be available in Australia and New Zealand from April 2024 through authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealerships. The 2024 FC250 Rockstar Edition will not be available in the Australia or New Zealand market.