2024 HUSKY NORDEN 901 REVEALED
Husqvarna has revealed that its super-popular Norden 901 adventurer tourer will get some updated performance and safety features for 2024 (such as extra traction control settings, a new exhaust system, and a new USB port and hazard warning lights), along with a new grey and yellow colour scheme. The 2024 model will be available in Australia and New Zealand from February, 2024. Here is Husqvarna Motorcycles’ recent PR, which details the 2024 model’s updates…
The machine of choice for many adventure riders, the Norden 901 retains the same proven, torquey, 889cc parallel twin engine for 2024. Together with its light steel trellis frame, WP Apex suspension and multiple ride modes, the Norden 901 continues to offer outstanding comfort, particularly on longer rides when navigating rugged and challenging landscapes.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ lean-angle sensitive Cornering Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) now offers 10 different levels of rear wheel slip, which can be selected when the optional Explorer Mode is engaged. With a setting to suit all riding abilities, those with more experience will enjoy drifting through turns while riders new to travel machines will benefit from confidence-inspiring traction when negotiating technical corners and unpredictable terrain.
Rounding out the new features found on the Norden 901 2024 are new USB port, the Hazard Warning lights (which can be quickly switched on in the event of an emergency), and the new exhaust system that meets Euro5+ regulations.
Underlining the premium build quality of the Norden 901, the components used on this versatile machine are all chosen for their performance and durability. The Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres, Bosch Cornering ABS, a Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC), and multiple ride modes combine to create the ultimate riding experience.
- New grey and yellow graphics create a distinctive appearance
- Revised Cornering-sensitive Traction Control allows for 10 levels of adjustable rear wheel slip with optional Explorer Mode engaged
- New exhaust system for Euro5+ compliance
- New USB port on the side of the dashboard
- New Hazard Warning system
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame with engine as stressed member
- 889cc parallel-twin engine with 105hp peak power and 100Nm of torque
- Adjustable WP Apex suspension provides exceptional comfort both on and off-road
- Four selectable ride modes (Street, Rain, Offroad, optional Explorer)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with adjustable response (in Explorer mode)
- Standard Easy Shift function (up and down Quickshifter)
- Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC)
- Tubeless spoked wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres for balanced performance on and off-road
- Large-capacity, 19-litre fuel tank provides an extended range of up to 400km
- Optional Connectivity Unit provides TbT+ navigation, telephone calls in/out and music selection from the rider’s smartphone
The Husqvarna Motorcycles Functional Apparel Collection comprises quality riding gear designed specifically for global adventures. Complementing the unique design of the Norden 901, each piece of apparel has been developed to keep riders warm, dry, and comfortable in all weathers and seasons. Allowing riders to personalise their Norden 901, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Technical Accessories features multiple luggage solutions and quality components that further enhance this exceptional travel machine.