TRANSMOTO ENDURO TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions of entry apply to all persons entering, attending or participating in any Transmoto Enduro event (“Event”) organised by, for, or on behalf of 3CMG Pty Ltd ABN 78 142 639 549 (“3CMG”).
You acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions before purchasing entry to the Event.
Additional Event specific conditions may also apply as referred to in the Event registration or promotional material.
NOTE: A FULL EVENT DISCLAIMER WILL BE FORWARDED VIA EMAIL ONCE TEAM ENTRY IS COMPLETE OR PROVIDED TO YOU AT THE EVENT AS PART OF THE ENTRY CONFIRMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL RIDERS, OFFICIALS AND MEDIA PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT.
These terms and conditions, the Event disclaimer and any Event specific conditions referred to in the Event registration or promotional material, together form your agreement with 3CMG in connection with the Event.
CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
By entering, attending or participating in the Event you agree to abide by the following codes of behaviour:
- Be aware of and act within the rules and spirit of motorcycle sport.
- Promote fair play over winning at any cost.
- Treat each person as an individual.
- Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
- Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
- Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
- Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol.
- Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment and harassment-free environment.
- Do not tolerate abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
DISCLAIMER EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration for being able to attend or participate in the Event, you agree:
- that you are 16 years of age or older on or before the date of the event;
- that you attend or participate in the Event at your own risk;
- to release 3CMG and any promoters, media partners, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, or other loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the Event (including harm arising from the negligence of 3CMG and/or the Associated Entities), except to the extent prohibited by law;
- that 3CMG and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that any services provided at the Event will be provided with due care or skill or that any materials or property provided in connection with the Event will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- that 3CMG and the Associated Entities will not be responsible for assessing your suitability, skill, ability or any other capacity to participate in or attend the Event.
3CMG and the Associated Entities acknowledge that each release or exclusion of liability or warranty in these terms and conditions is subject to any law which forbids that release or exclusion, including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any State or Territory fair trading legislation. 3CMG and the Associated Entities agree that each release or exclusion of liability or warranty in these terms and conditions is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law or State or Territory fair trading legislation cannot be excluded.
Unless stated otherwise in writing by 3CMG, your participation in or attendance at the Event is not covered by any insurance policy maintained by 3CMG or any policy other than the policy that you have taken out for yourself.
You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the Event and being provided with the Event services by 3CMG and the Associated Entities.
GENERAL RISK WARNING
You acknowledge that motor sport is an inherently DANGEROUS recreational activity and that regardless of the precautions which you might take, you are exposed to significant risk of property damage, physical harm, disability or death.
If you do not wish to be exposed to such risks, then you should not participate in the Event.
You acknowledge that the risks associated with attending or participating in the Event include, without limitation, the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
- People, motorcycles, motor vehicles, equipment or property (or parts of them) colliding with other persons, motorcycles, motor vehicles, equipment or property;
- Others participants acting dangerously or with lack of skills;
- high levels of noise exposure;
- Acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the Event; and
- The failure or unsuitability of facilities (including any temporary structures, fences, guard rails, servicing areas and safety equipment) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the Event.
3CMG reserves the right for any reason and without prior notice to cancel the Event and may at its discretion reschedule the Event or refund any Event registration fee paid by You to participate in or attend the Event. Without limitation any payment to you for any cancellation of an Event is limited to a maximum of the amount paid by you to 3CMG in relation to the relevant Event.
For the avoidance of doubt your inability to attend any rescheduled Event will not entitle you to any refund and 3CMG accepts no responsibility or liability for any other additional costs incurred by you in relation to your participation or attendance at any Event that is subsequently cancelled subject to the refund of any Event registration fee to you as set out above.
Circumstances that may see the event cancelled are any conditions that the race organisers deem unsafe for the event to continue. These include, but are not limited to, fire, storm, rain, floods or unsuitability of conditions at the race venue.
You will receive a 50% refund if, through injury or unforeseen circumstances, you withdraw more than one week before the event. If you withdraw less than one week from the Event, your will forfeit 100% of your entry fee.
3CMG reserves all rights to:
- Refuse any entry, admission or participation in the Event at its sole discretion, with or without cause, including if any persons are deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly; any unauthorised persons; and any persons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the Event Venue;
- Amend or modify the terms and conditions of entry, admission or participation in the Event or any competition rules;
- Re-schedule, alter, postpone or cancel the Event or any part of it; and
- Disclaim all liability, to the fullest extent legally permissible, for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from or in connection with the entry, promotion, attendance or participation in the Event.
- 3CMG reserves the right of its staff, or the Associated Entities’ staff, at the venue for the Event (“Event Venue”) to inspect and / or search bags, motor vehicles and motorcycles brought into or out of the Event Venue. You must provide all reasonable assistance to enable such searches or inspections.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the Event Venue will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- Persons who use offensive or threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by the Event Venue staff will be evicted.
- Smoking on the premises is not permitted in any pit and paddock areas, seated, thoroughfare, concourse areas or buildings.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times and children are not permitted in Pit areas or on Track.
- Closed-toe footwear must be worn during Scrutineering and in the Pit Area at all times on race day (Sunday).
- Persons who gain unauthorised entry into the Event Area will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- You consent to the recording of Your image or likeness including audio and visual.
- Persons bringing personal items into the Event Venue do so at their own risk and the Event Venue will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property.
- Any unauthorised commercial activity including ticket selling, soliciting, customer surveying, or attaching advertisements is not permitted.
- Any unauthorised capturing of images for commercial use or broadcast in any format is not permitted.
- Use of rope, bunting, poles, temporary fencing, tarpaulin, paint, or any other materials to create segregated or reserved viewing areas is strictly prohibited. The Event Venue may remove all such materials at their discretion (including at the conclusion of each day of the Event). Any property left unattended at the conclusion of each day will be deemed abandoned and forfeited to the Event Venue.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are not permissible (unless approved by 3CMG in pre Event documentation) in the Event Venue:
- Glass or breakable containers;
- Alcoholic beverages during Sunday racing;
- Illicit drugs;
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, firearms, dangerous weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- Open fires (unless approved by 3CMG);
- Spray cans or compressed air canisters;
- All animals except guiding or assistance animals;
- Skateboards and roller blades;
- Recording devices for commercial purposes;
- Platforms, structures or materials to be used to erect platforms or other viewing platforms;
- Commercial, political or offensive clothing, banners, logos or signage;
- Outlaw motorcycle or crime gang colours;
- Any items or goods for public sale.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
You are permitted to bring the following items into the Event Venue:
- Pre-packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, crisps, etc. for individual consumption;
- Unopened non-alcoholic beverages for individual consumption;
- Unopened alcoholic beverages for individual consumption (provided that alcoholic beverages are permitted by 3CMG in pre Event documentation).
NO SMOKING POLICY
For the comfort of all within the Event Venue, a no-smoking policy is in place for all pit and race areas, seated, thoroughfare, concourse areas and all buildings and public conveniences. 3CMG reserves the right to designate smoking areas.
All persons entering an Event Venue that is a venue that is licenced under liquor licencing legislation are advised that:
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under liquor licencing legislation; and
- Persons under 25 years of age may need to show valid ID as proof of age for purchase and consumption of liquor.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
The Event Venue supports the responsible service of alcohol. You agree to follow the directions of 3CMG in relation to the consumption of alcohol to ensure a safe environment. 3CMG reserves the right to refuse entry or evict intoxicated persons.
IMAGES AND RECORDINGS
You acknowledge that you may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event. 3CMG, the Associated Entities and third parties authorised by 3CMG may create, record, transmit, reproduce and use visual and audio-visual footage (“Recordings”) and still images (“Images”) of you at or in relation to the Event.
You grant 3CMG, the associated Entities and third parties authorised by 3CMG permission to use Recordings and Images in any media, worldwide and for any purpose without identification, compensation or payment of any kind. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, you must advise 3CMG.
3CMG collects personal information (within the meaning of Australian privacy legislation) about you which is necessary for it to operate the Event and to help promote the Event and other Transmoto or similar events.
3CMG may collect your name, address, email address and phone number for the purposes of arrangements at the Event and to conduct research, marketing and promotional activities in relation to the Event and such other subsequent events.
Unless you advise 3CMG otherwise, you consent to receiving future promotional and marketing material from 3CMG and its sponsors and partners, including news, offers, products and services you might be interested in, by any medium, including telephone, email, mail, SMS or online marketing.
Information about how to contact us, access or correct the personal information that we hold about you, or complain, can be found at https://3cmg.com.au/contact-us
Version 1.04 (January 2018)
WIN A 2018-MODEL KTM COMPETITION T&CS
Click here to view the terms and conditions for the Transmoto 8-Hour @ Mackay KTM motorcycle giveaway.