Missed out on the 12-Hour?
Send us an email at email@example.com to pop your name down on the waiting list for the 2019 Transmoto 12-Hour @ Batemans Bay on March 2-3. It’s worth doing because people do pull out due to unforeseen circumstances.
Entered and Purchased an OECL?
If you have paid up and need a One Event Competition Licence (OECL) you need to download, print and fill out the Senior Theory Test and bring it with you to the event.
ENTERING TRANSMOTO’S EVENTS
We want to ensure that entering is a simple process. Good organisation from entrants and/or team captains is essential.
To enter the 2018 Transmoto event as an Ironman, Pair, Team (of 3), or Team (of 4) – for 8-Hour and 12-Hour events only – here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider:
- Team name (for Pairs/Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters, Chook Chasers
- Captain name and email address (for Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Bike (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone/mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence?
- – If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date.
- – If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club?
- – If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of seven ‘Team Categories’:
- ‘Young Guns’ (all riders under 23)
- ‘Wise Wizards’ (average age of at least 50)
- ‘Mixed’ (at least one female rider)
- ‘Wonder Women’ (all female riders)
- ‘Media & Promoters’ (media outlets and/or event promoters)
- ‘Chook Chasers’ (all bikes pre-1995)
All Teams will be scored as part of the Outright results, but entering in a Category (that your team is eligible for) will increase your chances of taking home a trophy.
Here are some important things you need to know:
- You must read and agree to the event’s Terms & Conditions prior to entering
- Payment is accepted via Mastercards and Visa credit cards only
- Ironman Entry is $300 AUD (for 6 & 8-Hour events) / $350 AUD (for the 12-Hour) + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
- Pair (2 Riders) Entry is $500 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
- Team (of 3) Entry is $675 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
- Team (of 4) Entry (for 8-Hour and 12-Hour events only) is $860 AUD (for 8-Hour events) / $1000 AUD (for the 12-Hour) + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
- There are no split payments
As Transmoto’s events have limited entries and often sell out very quickly, we encourage keen participants to get in early to avoid disappointment.
Note also that, while amusing team names are part and parcel at Transmoto’s events, it’s important that entrant’s real names appear on any documentation – especially the One Event Competition Licence (OECL) because it is a legal contract for your insurance. Illegitimate names (such as I.P. Freely, Phil McGroin and Bush Whacker) will void the OECL and insurance, meaning an additional $80 fee would have to be paid (in cash) at Rider Registration. Don’t risk it.