Transmoto 8-Hour @ Coona: On Sale NOW!
Entries are now live for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour, powered by Husqvarna, to be held at Coonabarabran on July 14-15.
To enter, simply click on this link (or on the ENTER NOW button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 2018 8-Hour’s online entry system.
And don’t muck around because entries for Coona are capped at 500 and there’s already been an enthusiastic take-up by Transmoto Tribe members, who were given 48-hour priority-entry access.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENTER…
To complete the online entry for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour as an Ironman, Pairs or Team, here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider:
- Team name (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters
- Captain name and email address (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Motorcycle (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth and age
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)
Remember that all Teams (of three or four riders) must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
- ‘Young Guns’ (all riders under 23)
- ‘Wise Wizards’ (all riders over 50)
- ‘Mixed’ (at least one female rider)
- ‘Wonder Women’ (all female riders)
- ‘Media & Promoters’ (media outlets and/or event promoters)
Teams of 3 and Teams of 4 will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Category will increase your chances of taking home a trophy.
Entry fees for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour remain unchanged from last year: $860 for a Team (of 4), $675 for a Team (of 3), $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.