Enter Now: Transmoto 8-Hour @ Coffs & Mackay
Entries are now live for the inaugural running of the Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs Harbour (April 13-14) and the second running of the Transmoto 8-Hour at Mackay (May 25-26).
To enter, simply click on this link (or on the ENTER NOW button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the online entry system for the 2019 8-Hour events at Coffs Harbour and Mackay, both of which are powered by KTM.
Don’t muck around because entries for both events are capped at 500 riders apiece, and there’s already been an enthusiastic take-up by Transmoto Tribe members and previous entrants, who were granted 48 hours and 24 hours of priority-entry access, respectively.
REMINDER: WHAT YOU NEED TO ENTER…
To complete the online entry for these 2019 Transmoto 8-Hour events – as an Ironman, Pairs or Team (of 3 or 4 riders) – here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider in one hit:
- Team name (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters, Chook Chasers
- Captain name and email address (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Motorcycle (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth and age
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of seven ‘Team Categories’:
- ‘Young Guns’ (all riders under 23);
- ‘Wise Wizards’ (average age of at least 50);
- ‘Mixed’ (at least one female rider);
- ‘Wonder Women’ (all female riders);
- ‘Media & Promoters’ (media outlets and/or event promoters); or
- ‘Chook Chasers’ (pre-1995 and/or farm bikes).
Teams of 3 and Teams of 4 will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Category will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy.
Entry fees for all 2019 Transmoto 8-Hour events remain unchanged from last year: $860 for a Team of 4, $675 for a Team of 3, $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.