Enter Now: 8-Hour @ Coonabarabran
Tickets are on sale and selling fast for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour, powered by Husqvarna, set to take place at Coonabarabran in NSW on July 14-15.
To secure your spot, simply click on this link (or on the ENTER NOW button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 2018 8-Hour’s online entry system.
- Trail/enduro and MX bikes welcome
- Ironman, Pair and Team classes available
- 15-20km loop includes hand-cut trails, virgin grasstrack and sections of the infamous Goanna Tracks MX track
- Two nights’ free camping (Sat and Sun, entrants only)
- Free Coona 8-Hour T-shirt
- Food and drinks available all weekend
- Toilet and shower facilities on site (no powered sites available)
- BYO BBQ and beers
- Lots of prizes up for grabs
- Free entry for spectators
- Free access to trade alley
- No motorcycle licence required
- Must be at least 16 years old (as of the weekend the event is held) to enter
Still need some convincing to buy a ticket? Check out the highlights video from last year’s event below, and we’re sure you’ll be packing your gearbag in no time.
Entry fees for the 2018 Transmoto 8-Hour remain unchanged from last year: $860 for a Team (of 4), $675 for a Team (of 3), $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.