Conondale 6-Hour: On Sale Next Week!
After last year’s successful running of the inaugural Transmoto 6-Hour in Queensland, Conondale’s Green Park is back on our race calendar for 2017; for the second annual instalment of the Transmoto 6-Hour, powered by KTM.
As we announced in early June, this year’s Queensland-based Transmoto 6-Hour would take place on August 12-13. And we can now confirm that entries will go on sale this coming Wednesday, June 21.
So to help get you and your mates prepared for the experience of a lifetime at one of Australia’s most iconic riding locations in the picturesque Sunshine Coast hinterland, here’s some important information…
WHAT CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE?
There will be a strictly limited number of entries for the Ironman and Pairs classes, but plenty of positions available in the Team (of 3) class, in which there are four ‘Team Categories’ – based on gender and age – to increase your chances of taking home a trophy.
HOW CAN YOU GUARANTEE YOURSELF AN ENTRY?
The short answer is, you can’t. We only offer guaranteed entry to event sponsors (an FOC Team-of-3 entry, worth $675, is included in the Silver Sponsorship package), so please email email@example.com if you’d like to be sent some information about sponsorship costs and inclusions.
Short of sponsoring the event, the best way to maximise your chances of scoring an entry is to be prepared with all your team members’ details as soon as entries go live. Team Captains should ensure they have the following information on hand for each member of their teams, and ready to enter into the online entry form in one hit.
- Team name (for Pairs and Team only)
- Team category (for Team only): Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Mixed, All-Women
- Captain name and email address (for Pairs and Team only)
- Rider name(s)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone/mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence?
- If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date
- If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a Once Event Competition Licence (OECL), and added to the total of the entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size
- Do you want to buy any Transmoto apparel?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.