Alpinestars LE Indianapolis Kit
The ‘Indianapolis’ Tech 10 offers unrivalled race winning performance to motocross riders who demand nothing less than the best. The Limited Edition ‘Indianapolis’ Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with an exclusive colour combination. The result, a premium performance motocross boot with timelessly designed aesthetics.
The 2017 Limited Edition Indianapolis Gear will be available to purchase in-store at your local Monza Imports dealer on Monday, March 20. Continue scrolling for more technical information.
TECH 10 CONSTRUCTION
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- The exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
To match the ‘Indianapolis’ boots comes the Limited Edition ‘Indianapolis’ Racer gear set. The ‘Indianapolis’ Racer gear hosts the same technical innovations as the rest of the Racer line, however, is now available in an exclusive colour combination.
RACER BRAAP JERSEY
With its pre-curved sleeves, moisture‐wicking and extremely lightweight and durable main chassis the Racer Braap Jersey will not let you down when the track or trails get tough. The Racer Braap Jersey comes in a range of distinctive and aggressive colour combinations and is designed to match the Racer Braap pant and glove for a total performance look and feel.
RACER BRAAP PANT
With an innovative, ergonomic design and distinctive graphic patterns, Alpinestars’ Racer Braap Pants are at the forefront of off-‐road racing apparel. With stretch panels and a 3D knee construction for freedom of movement and extensive, lightweight mesh this pant also incorporates a pre-‐shaped leg construction and reinforced padding to offer excellent levels of comfort and performance.
Alpinestars’ Radar Tracker Glove incorporates a range of performance and comfort features such as an innovative stretch insert on the palm and synthetic suede reinforcements into its slip on chassis for a durable performer that provides a highly personalised fit for each and every moto.