8-Hour @ Coona – Entries Are Live!
Entries are now live for the inaugural Transmoto 8-Hour at Coonabarabran, powered by KTM & Husqvarna, to be held at Coona’s infamous Goanna Tracks on July 15-16.
Simply click on this link (or on the Enter Now button below), and you’ll be linked directly through to the 8-Hour’s online entry system. Positions are strictly limited so act now to avoid disappointment.
REMINDER: WHAT YOU NEED TO ENTER…
To enter the 8-Hour as an Ironman, Pairs or Team (of four riders), here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider:
- Team name (for Pairs and Team only)
- Team category (for Team only)
- Captain name and email address (for Team only)
- Rider name(s)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile phone number
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence?
- If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date
- If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a Once Event Competition Licence (OECL), and added to the total of the entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance cover? It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event
- T-Shirt size
- Do you want to buy any Transmoto apparel?
Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.