2018 Transmoto 6-Hour @ Conondale: Entries Open Tomorrow
It’s time to dust off your camping gear, get your bike in order, round up your mates, and make roadtrip plans for the 2018 Transmoto 6-Hour, to be held at Conondale’s legendary Green Park on August 18-19.
In appreciation of their support, Transmoto Tribe members and previous event entrants have already been offered a 48-hour and 24-hour priority entry, respectively, but at 4pm AEST tomorrow, July 6, entries will go live to the public.
So round up your teammates’ details, make a date with your computer tomorrow arvo, and secure yourself a prized position in the third annual running of Conondale’s Transmoto 6-Hour, powered by Husqvarna.
REMINDER: WHAT YOU NEED TO ENTER…
To complete the online entry for the 2018 Transmoto 6-Hour as an Ironman, Pairs or Team, here’s a checklist of the details that Team Captains will need to enter for each rider:
- Team name (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters, Chook Chasers
- Captain name and email address (for Pairs and Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Motorcycle (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth and age
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of seven ‘Team Categories’:
- ‘Young Guns’ (all riders under 23);
- ‘Wise Wizards’ (average age of at least 50);
- ‘Mixed’ (at least one female rider);
- ‘Wonder Women’ (all female riders);
- ‘Media & Promoters’ (media outlets and/or event promoters); or
- ‘Chook Chasers’ (all pre-1995 bikes)
Entry fees for all 2018 Transmoto 6-Hour events remain unchanged from last year: $675 for a Team (of 3), $500 for Pairs, and $300 for Ironman.
Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.