🎥 MXGP Final Round Highlights: China
In front of a packed crowd and under beautiful weather conditions, the 2019 FIM Motocross World Championship Season comes to the end. The 2019 MXGP season was just epic and the Final Round at the brand new Shanghai Off-road Circuit represented a milestone for the Motocross history. Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Jeffrey Herlings won his second MXGP Overall of the season while Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Jorge Prado made a statement winning the last round of the season, both Red Bull KTM Factory Racing riders will be remembered as the first to get the Chinese Overall.
Being the last round of the season, the Shanghai Off-road International Circuit also witnessed the conclusion of one of the most spectacular seasons ever. Taking the top three spots in the final MXGP Championship standings were Team HRC’s Tim Gajser, Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing’s Jeremy Seewer and Standing Construct KTM’s Glenn Coldenhoff while in MX2 class Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Jorge Prado, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Thomas Kjer Olsen and Monster Energy Kemea Yamaha’s Jago Geerts finalized the MX2 Championship standings.
MXGP – World Championship Top Ten:
1. Tim Gajser (SLO, HON), 782 points
2. Jeremy Seewer (SUI, YAM), 580 p
3. Glenn Coldenhoff (NED, KTM), 535 p
4. Gautier Paulin (FRA, YAM), 527 p
5. Arnaud Tonus (SUI, YAM), 462 p
6. Pauls Jonass (LAT, HUS), 458 p
7. Arminas Jasikonis (LTU, HUS), 442 p
8. Jeremy Van Horebeek (BEL, HON), 433 p
9. Romain Febvre (FRA, YAM), 384 p
10. Antonio Cairoli (ITA, KTM), 358 p